Webinar on physical activity and cancer
Understand the impact physical activity has on our health and learn about the current challenges we are facing in the UK. Listen to the science behind how physical activity affects cancer risk and learn how to support people to be more physically active.
This webinar was produced in partnership with Oncology Central and discusses:
- The impact physical activity has on our health
- The science behind physical activity and cancer risk
- Starting a conversation about physical activity with patients and clients
- Kim Buxton, Programme Manager for physical activity, adults and healthcare within SSEHS Active at Loughborough University
- Susannah Brown, Science Programme Manager (Research Evidence) at World Cancer Research Fund International
- Karan Thomas, Independent Consultant at Health Development Consultancy
Watch the webinar
Produced in collaboration with Oncology Central.